Beth is a UK qualified solicitor with over five years experience as a plaintiff personal injury specialist.
She has experience in dealing with anything from minor RTA whiplash, product liability claims, public liability, chronic pain, serious brain injury cases and fatal accident claims with complex legal and medical issues. Beth’s key area of interest is medical negligence and has dealt with a wide variety of matters, including multi million dollar cerebral palsy claims.
Beth routinely appears in the District and Supreme Courts.
Her particular areas of practice include:
- Medical negligence
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Claims against others for injury
- Brain injury
- Fatal accidents
- Beilby Poulden Costello, since 2010
- Taylor Vinters Solicitors, Cambridge, UK, 2003—2010
- Admitted in the UK, 2005
- Trainee Solicitor Taylor Vinters, Cambridge, UK, 2003
- Legal Practice Course College of Law, Chester, UK, 2003
- Bachelor of Arts in Law with Criminology from ARU, Cambridge, UK, 2002
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society (UK)
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (UK)