Caryn joined BPC Lawyers as a solicitor in May 2009. She holds a combined Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws degree with distinction from the University of New South Wales and was admitted to the New South Wales Supreme Court in April 2008.
Caryn is dedicated to finding timely and practical solutions to her clients’ legal problems. She is focused on providing legal advice that is accurate and well researched, and considers her clients’ satisfaction with the outcome of their matters to be paramount.
Caryn has 6 years of experience in litigation and has worked in a variety of litigious contexts including commercial, insurance, personal injury, employment and product liability.
Her particular areas of practice include:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Personal injury
- Public liability
- Insurance litigation
- Medical negligence
- Workers compensation
- Professional negligence
- Beilby Poulden Costello since 2009
- Clayton Utz Lawyers 2004-2009
- E-Law Litigation Support 2003-2004
- 2010 Admitted to the High Court of Australia
- 2008 Admitted to the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- 2007 Bachelor of Arts from University of New South Wales with distinction
- 2007 Bachelor of Laws from University of New South Wales with distinction
- 2007 Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
Memberships & Associations
Outside of work, Caryn is a classical and contemporary musician and enjoys playing netball and touch football.