Tim joined BPC Lawyers in March 2011. He holds a Diploma in Law from the LPAB/LEC of the University of Sydney and was admitted to the New South Wales Supreme Court in April 2011 and then to the High Court of Australia in August 2011.
Tim has 5 years of experience as a para-legal in various litigation based areas including Police (Civil Proceedings), insurance, personal injury, product liability and general Appellate and Court related work. Tim often appears in the District and Supreme Court of New South Wales.
Tim’s particular areas of practice include:
- Workers Compensation Claims
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Claims against others for injury
- Brain injury
- Fatal accidents
- Beilby Poulden Costello, since March 2011
- McCabe Terrill Lawyers, 2005—2010
- Masters of Law, University of Sydney (currently studying), from 2011
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law, 2011
- Diploma in Law, LPAB, 2010
- Advanced Diploma in Conveyancing (winner of the Stuart Australia Prize for Academic Excellence), 2006