- Bachelor of Commerce/Bachelor of Laws, Macquarie University, 2015
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law, 2015
Heidi has a Bachelor of Laws and a Bachelor of Commerce from Macquarie University and has over 5 years’ relevant experience working in personal injury litigation. Since her admission as a solicitor in 2015, Heidi has appeared in the District Court, Supreme Court and Court of Appeal of New South Wales.
Heidi’s training, passion and empathy enable her to have a unique understanding of how to reach the most satisfying, quick and cost-effective resolution in each case.
Heidi’s particular areas of practice include:
- Motor accident claims
- Public liability claims
- Medical negligence claims
- Beilby Poulden Costello, since September 2015
- Jack Shand Chambers, 2012—2015