- Admitted as Solicitor in Supreme Court of NSW, 2000
- Diploma in Law – Solicitors Admission Board, 1998
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of NSW
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
If you think you have a claim that you would like Mark to handle, please call us on 1800 300 272 or use the contact form to send us your details.
Mark joined BPC Lawyers in September 2011.
Mark has represented clients in personal injury compensation matters in NSW since 2000.
The Law Society of New South Wales appointed Mark an accredited specialist in personal injury law in 2006. Mark enjoys using his experience to help injured clients to deal with their claims to their best advantage.
In recent years Mark has acted on behalf of injured clients in relation to motor vehicle accident claims, workers compensation matters, public liability matters, superannuation and income protection claims and medical negligence matters. Mark’s background includes having acted on behalf of insurers for several years in relation to motor vehicle accident claims, workers compensation claims and common law industrial accidents.
Mark has extensive experience in the preparation of cases in the District Court and Supreme Court as well as cases before the State Insurance Regulatory Authority and Workers Compensation Commission.
His particular areas of practice include:
- Motor vehicle accident claims
- Workers Compensation claims
- Superannuation claims
- Income Protection claims
- Partner, BPC Law since 2012 to date
- Partner, Drexler and Partners, 2009—September 2011
- Lawyer/Senior Associate, Sparke Helmore Lawyers, 2005—2009
Doyles Industry Awards
- Leading Workplace Injury & Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) – Sydney, 2015;
- Leading Public Liability Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) – NSW, 2016; and
- Leading Motor Vehicle Accident & Injury Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) – NSW, 2016.
Mark sits on the NSW Motor Accident Sub Committee of the Australian Lawyers Alliance. The Australian Lawyers Alliance makes regular submissions representing vulnerable groups and individuals.