- Masters of Law, University of Sydney, 2013
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, College of Law, 2011
- Diploma in Law, LPAB, 2010
- Advanced Diploma in Conveyancing (winner of the Stuart Australia Prize for Academic Excellence), 2006
If you think you have a claim that you would like Tim to handle, please call us on 1800 300 272 or use the contact form to send us your details.
Tim joined BPC Lawyers in March 2011. He was made an Associate in December 2016. He holds a Diploma in Law from the LPAB/LEC of the University of Sydney and was admitted to the New South Wales Supreme Court in April 2011 and then to the High Court of Australia in August 2011. He completed his Masters of Law in 2013.
Tim came to BPC Lawyers with 5 years of experience as a para-legal in various litigation based areas including Police (Civil Proceedings), insurance, personal injury, product liability and general Appellate and Court related work. Tim continues to work in the area of personal injury , specialising in serious work related claims. Tim often appears in the District and Supreme Court of New South Wales.
Tim’s particular areas of practice include:
- Workers Compensation Claims
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Public liability claims
- Brain injury
- Fatal accidents
- Beilby Poulden Costello, since March 2011
- McCabe Terrill Lawyers, 2005—2010