Scott has worked in personal injury since 1988. He was admitted as a solicitor in 1992 and became a partner at Beilby Poulden Costello in 1997. He has been a Law Society of NSW Accredited Personal Injury Specialist since 1996.
In 1996, Scott was appointed by the State Insurance Regulatory Authority to the panel of specialist solicitors to provide advice to catastrophically injured children. He is also a member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance.
- Law Society of NSW
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Motor Accident Authority Committee for Catastrophically Injured Children
- New South Wales Rugby Union Judicial Officer
- Member of Australia Lawyers
- BPC since 1993
- Flannery Mura & Costello 1988-1992
- Preeminent Lawyer – Leading Work Injury Compensation Lawyers (Plaintiff) – New South Wales, 2023, 2022 & 2021.
- Preeminent Lawyer – Leading Motor Vehicle Accident Compensation Lawyers (Plaintiff) – New South Wales, 2023, 2022 & 2021.
- Preeminent Lawyer – Leading Public Liability Compensation Lawyers (Plaintiff) – New South Wales, 2023, 2022 & Leading Lawyer in 2021.
Recognised for Personal Injury Litigation & Product Liability Litigation since 2020.