- 1992 Diploma in Law – Solicitors Admission Board
- 1992 Admitted in Supreme Court of NSW
- 2004 Admitted in High Court of Australia
If you think you have a claim that you would like Scott Hall-Johnston to handle, please call us on 1800 300 272 or contact us online.
Browse the following law articles by Scott:
Scott has acted on behalf of clients who have suffered injury in New South Wales for the last twenty-nine years, twenty-five of which he has been a solicitor.
Since his admission as a solicitor in 1992, Scott has worked for BPC Law, and before then with its predecessor, Flannery Mura & Costello.
Scott Hall-Johnston was made a partner of BPC Law in 1997. Scott has also been accredited by the Law Society of New South Wales as a Specialist in Personal Injury law in 1996 and has been appointed by the State Insurance Regulatory Authority to the panel of specialist solicitors to provide advice to catastrophically injured children. Scott is also a member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance.
In addition to his personal injury practice Scott has an extensive industrial practice and advises both employers and employees.
His particular areas of expertise include:
- Motor vehicle accident claims
- Employment law
- Public / occupiers liability claims
- Workers compensation claims
- Medical negligence compensation
- Beilby Poulden Costello since 1993
- Flannery Mura & Costello 1988-1992
Memberships & Associations
- Law Society of NSW
- Australian Lawyers Alliance
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Motor Accident Authority Committee for Catastrophically Injured Children
- New South Wales Rugby Union Judicial Officer
Doyles Industry Awards
- Leading Motor Vehicle Accident & Injury Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) – Sydney, 2015;
- Recommended Public Liability Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) – NSW, 2016;
- Recommended Medical Negligence Lawyer (Plaintiff) – NSW, 2016;
- Recommended Work Injury & Accident Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) – NSW, 2016 and
- Leading Work Injury Compensation Lawyer (Plaintiff) – New South Wales, 2017.
- Scott was a volunteer lifesaver at Palm Beach
- Scott has volunteered at the Redfern Legal Centre
- Scott has served on the board of his local primary school from 2012
- Scott is a former judiciary member of Suburban Rugby Union