- Get Your Life Back on Track
- No Win, NO Fee Guaranteed
- Receive The Compensation You Need
It is no surprise to the people of New South Wales that there are significant problems with the public health system. This has translated into circumstances of inadequate care being provided to patients throughout the New South Wales health system.
Beilby Poulden Costello have been at the forefront of medical litigation, representing victims and families of medical negligence and helping them get the compensation they deserve.
Call us on (02) 8280 6900 to speak with a senior lawyer, or use our form to submit your enquiry.
As Featured On
Watch our video then call us on
(02) 8280 6900 to speak with a
senior lawyer or use our form
to submit your enquiry.
BPC Lawyers Are With You Every Step Of The Way
We have helped 1000's of Australians to obtain justice.
You always did what you said you would and in a very professional manner. You were always available to take my calls.
I will be referring your firm to my family and friends.
BPC was referred to me by a friend. They were great from start to finish.
Everything was explained including how legal costs are charged. This put me at ease straight away.
Call (02) 8280 6900 for a Free Consultation or Click the Button to Enquire Online Enquire Now To Get Started
BPC Lawyers Can Help You Get
The Maximum Compensation You Deserve
Over 35 Years’ Experience Winning Cases
BPC Lawyers always focus on integrity and serving the needs of community. That is why we have a proud 35 year history.
Helped 1000's of Australians Obtain Justice
We have helped 1000s of Australians like you obtain justice. We will ensure you get the compensation you deserve.
Get Maximum Compensation You Deserve
Our team are Accredited Specialist compensation lawyers. We will get you the maximum compensation that you need.
Medical Negligence Claims
Senior partner Courtenay Poulden has been quoted regularly in the media about cases of medical negligence and the compensation to which victims are entitled.
Courtenay has represented many of the families aggrieved by the well published problems at Campbelltown and Camden Hospitals.
Courtenay has also been involved in a series of cases where the quality of mental health care in New South Wales has been questioned.
At Beilby Poulden Costello we regularly appear at coronial inquests for the families of our clients where the result of the negligence has tragically become fatal.
Some examples of medical negligence cases include:
- Failure to recognise and treat emergency medical problems such as appendicitis
- Discharging patients from hospital too early and without adequate review
- Failing to properly intubate patients with clear breathing difficulties
- Delaying treatment to patients with emergency care needs
- Discharging patients from mental health facilities when they presented a danger to themselves or the community
- Failing to adequately treat women during pregnancy or labour
- Surgical errors and inadequate care
BPC Law are recognised by the Doyles Guide in the area of medical negligence:
- Leading Medical Negligence Law Firm (Plaintiff) – 2015;
- Leading Medical Negligence Law Firm (Plaintiff) – 2016;
- Leading Medical Negligence Law Firm (Plaintiff)- 2017;
- Courtenay Poulden – leading Medical Negligence Lawyer (Plaintiff) – Sydney, 2015 and Leading Medical Negligence Compensation Lawyers (Plaintiff) – New South Wales, 2017;
- Kate Henderson – leading Medical Negligence Lawyer (Plaintiff) – Sydney, 2015; leading Medical Negligence Lawyer (Plaintiff) – NSW, 2016 and Leading Medical Negligence Compensation Lawyers (Plaintiff) – New South Wales, 2017; and
- Scott Hall-Johnston – recommended Medical Negligence Lawyer (Plaintiff) – NSW, 2016.
Medical negligence cases are complex and require particular expertise.
Our experienced team of medical negligence lawyers can assist you get the compensation and advice
you are entitled to.
We Are Here To Help You Get A Fair Go
Meet Our Team of Compensation Law
- COURTENAY POULDENLeading Compensation Expert
- MARK NELSONClaims Specialist
- SCOTT HALL-JOHNSTONTrusted Legal Advisor
- KATE HENDERSONMedical Negligence Expert
Don't delay, it's time to fight for your rights!
You don't have to live with the pain and suffering anymore. BPC Lawyers will stand up for you and guide you
through every step, making sure you receive the maximum entitlements you deserve.
WE HAVE HELPED 1000's OF ORDINARY AUSTRALIANS JUST LIKE YOU